Saturday, September 25, 2010

I haven't really written in this in awhile, I've been using my old fashioned paper and pen journal more.

We recently moved into a nice house on post. A town home style vs. the apartment style we had before. So far they seem fairly sound proof. I asked/apologized to the neighbors about my hanging things on the walls the other night and they didn't even know I had. So that is a good sign. Much different then hearing every neighbors every move. We have a garage and 2 floors so it seems much bigger than our old house. We did our final walk through in the apartment yesterday and made it through without owing anything. Thank goodness too.

Elijah had surgery, but he was a trooper. I did okay with that. I cried some when they took him back and then when he woke up I could hear him crying through the door and I had some serious Mom anxiety about why they weren't coming to get us yet. Fortunately they did within about 2 minutes. I might have hurt someone otherwise. He bounced back pretty quick, and even within hours of being home he was trying to stand and walk around. He is crazy. His bandage fell off before it was supposed to but the the Dr didn't seem worried, and tonight will be his first bath since.

We had a Dr. appointment for Jonah, and everything looks great so far. Healthy baby boy. The lab on Riley did loose my urine test and my glucose test though. I have to repeat those. Freaking lab!

Elijah is getting closer and closer to what I assume will be walking. He gets on all 4's like he might crawl but then rather than doing that tries to tuck his legs under him and go. I am in trouble now!

Other than that, I've been having a lot on my mind lately so I've been using my other journal since some of it isn't so nice and frankly I don't think it's fair to be judged for emotions or thoughts by people. I think it is a combo of nerves about deployment, stress and hormones but either way it isn't comfortable thinking. I guess it's probably effecting both Nate and I but there isn't much to change that. I will just have to struggle through until he leaves, and then deal with it on my own or he will have to read the pink book because I don't really feel the need to bring it up and chat otherwise.

So there is my update I guess. Not too happening, but it has been done either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment